The Wargame Spot Forum
The Wargame Spot Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Definition: Turtle or Turtling: A boardgaming tactic whereby a player never sticks his neck out for anyone or anything with the full expectation of winning the game."

Frequent Buyer Changes at GHG
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Home -> Useful InformationMessage format

Stork
Posted 2015-05-02 5:31 AM (#15285)
Subject: Frequent Buyer Changes at GHG

Veteran

To all of our loyal customers for may years Great Hall Games has had a frequent buyers program which we have all used and loved . The biggest issue with it was the amount of time and labor needed to maintain the program. To this end we will be phasing out the Frequent Buyer Program and replacing it with a series of Great Hall Games Rewards.

The End of the Frequent Buyer program comes at the end of May, every thing you buy in May will go on to your card until you reach 10 purchases or May 30th which ever comes first on that date all accounts will be averaged out and you will receive that in store credit as usual. You will have until the end of June to use this credit . On July 1 all credit will be removed and the New Great Hall Games Rewards will be introduced.

The Rewards System will be tokens that will be given out by GHG staff as rewards for helping the community and the store by running games, Tournaments and large purchases. For example post a game on the form calender and have more then 4 players you will get a reward token, organize a tournament get prize support and rewards for you and your players, make a $100 purchase in the store and recive a token good for 10% off your next purchase.

I know a lot of you run games and organize events at the store on a regular basies and we want to reward this activity. I also know you will have many questions about these changes do not hesitate to ask here or come on in and talk to me directly

Kevin
Top of the page Bottom of the page
piper909
Posted 2016-04-17 8:39 PM (#21556 - in reply to #15285)
Subject: Re: Frequent Buyer Changes at GHG

Regular

I am a bit bemused by this policy, as I have hosted a number of events at GHG since the policy change, all of which attracted more than 4 players (not all players sign up on this forum, or are even forum members), but I have yet to see any of these tokens. Do we have to formally make a request at the time of the event?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)